Rafik Hussein (Chairman of Raf-Fixed-It “Dreams Come True”) Jame Love (Group Construction & Development Manager)
Mr Fix It ( Rafik Hussein )
Email : email@example.com
Another Dream Come True for a disable person, walk in wet room made easy for the wheelchair
This above showing before, during and after the completion of a wheelchair ramp for a disabled lady is just one of hundreds of projects Rafik has finished completely Free of charge to help the disadvantaged in our community.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
At Properteers Group Ltd, we believe in the importance of corporate social responsibility and are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our dedication to social responsibility is rooted in our admiration and support for individuals and organizations that strive to improve the lives of others. This policy outlines our commitment to promoting accessibility, inclusivity, and empowerment for disabled individuals, as exemplified by Mr. Rafik Hussein and his exceptional contributions.
- Collaboration and Support We acknowledge and appreciate the remarkable work of Mr.Rafik Hussein, the founder of Accessibility & Usability – Disable Home Adaptations. We are proud to have collaborated with him, providing our services free of charge for his projects. As part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, we actively seek partnerships and collaborations with organizations and individuals who share our mission of improving accessibility and usability for disabled individuals.
- Accessibility and Usability We recognize the importance of accessibility and usability in creating inclusive environments for people with disabilities. Inspired by Mr. Hussein advocacy, we are dedicated to implementing necessary adaptations in homes, commercial buildings, and our own facilities to ensure they are suitable for individuals with disabilities. We strive to provide accessible infrastructure, such as ramps, widened doorways, accessible bathrooms, and other vital modifications that facilitate ease of movement and enhance independence for disabled individuals.
- Empowerment and Inclusivity We believe in empowering disabled individuals and promoting inclusivity in all aspects of our operations. By fostering an inclusive workplace, we aim to provide equal opportunities for employment, career growth, and personal development for individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and creating an environment where diversity is valued and respected.
- Community Engagement and Advocacy Inspired by Mr. Hussein’s advocacy, we actively engage with our local communities to raise awareness about disability rights, accessibility, and inclusivity. We support and participate in initiatives, events, and campaigns that promote equality and advocate for the rights of disabled individuals. Furthermore, we leverage our resources and influence to encourage other organizations, construction companies, councils, and governmental departments to contribute to the cause of accessibility and usability for disabled individuals.
- Communication and Transparency We believe in open and transparent communication with our stakeholders regarding our corporate social responsibility initiatives. We will regularly communicate our progress, activities, and achievements in promoting accessibility and inclusivity. Through our corporate communication channels, including our website, social media platforms, and internal publications, we will highlight the work of Mr. Rafik Hussein and other inspiring individuals and organizations who champion the cause of equality and inclusivity.
In conclusion, Mr. Rafik Hussein’s exceptional contributions in improving accessibility and usability for disabled individuals serve as a guiding inspiration for our corporate social responsibility endeavors. By following the principles outlined in this policy, we aim to make a meaningful impact on the lives of disabled individuals and contribute to creating a more inclusive society.
“Former Leader of the Liberal Democrats” Rt.Hon.Sir Vinces Cable congratulating Rafik Hussein on his 40th Anniversary, which takes place in November 2023 of Making “Dreams Come True” for the Disadvantaged.
“Member of the House of Lords” Lord David Stevens congratulated Rafik Hussein (City of Westminster January 2023) on his outstanding achievements over the past 40 years, in the following:
Raf-Fixed-it “Dreams Come True” – Founded 1983
Helping The Homeless – Founded 1986
The International School of the Media for the Disadvantaged – Founded 1987
London Community TV – Founded 1998
Every Child’s Right To Play – Founded 2002
Accessibility & Usability / Disable Home Adaptations – Founded 2007
Performing Arts Education Accessible To All – Founded 2012
Link to external PDF:
Rafik with disabled lady Sonia Bernard, supporting, and finding out exactly what requirements she needs for her housing needs.
Rafik getting in at the very beginning of construction projects and pushing & campaigning for Accessibility & Usability – Disable Home Adaptations
If you require any further information & would like to take advantage of this support in the community please contact :
Rafik Hussein ( CSR Officer & Volunteer )
Tele: 00 44 7956 245004
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
( This is a fully volunteer unpaid role by Rafik Hussein and offers his services to the community via Properteers Group Ltd, free of charge. )